Telespazio VEGA have provided subject matter expertise and programme support to almost every ESA mission in the last 40 years, as well as national and commercial programmes across Europe, the Middle East and beyond.
ESA’s satellite programmes demand world class expertise and the need to be innovative, robust and secure, with systems that work first time, every time.
Our staff have a significant presence onsite at:
- ESTEC (Noordwijk)
- ESAC (Madrid)
- ECSAT (Harwell).
They provide specialist skills in the following areas:
- Domains of satellite communications / navigation
- Remote sensing
- Business applications
- Software and control systems
- Power / radio-frequency systems
- Science operations
- Training support for astronauts.
Our support services span the full life-cycle of satellite programmes:
- Early concept definition
- Technology development
- Procurement Consulting & Customer’s Friend services
- Subject Matter Experts and Programme Management
- System Build and Deployment
- Operational support for service delivery
- Maximising residual mission value in the post-operational period.
The huge range of experience that we offer encompasses the full spectrum of space capabilities. Whether it’s Earth Observation or Satellite Communications; Navigation systems or Defence capabilities; Sub-orbital or deep-space, Telespazio VEGA can help you to deliver your programme.