An exceptional opportunity for an experienced requirements manager to provide critical skills and capabilities supporting delivery of a sustainable and enduring satcom capability.
Capture, validate and manage delivery project requirements and provide requirements engineering advice and input into Delivery Projects.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Manage traceability between user, system and service requirements.
- Develop and maintain programme user requirements document.
- Manage Third Order Assumptions.
- Provide confirmation and validation of Golden Thread artefacts.
- Support the requirements working group.
- Providing expert advice on technical requirements development.
- Manage programme assumptions and dependencies.
- Ensure alignment with the Requirements and Acceptance Management Strategy.
- Manage and maintain User Requirements Log in the repository (DOORS).
- Create and manage process for maintaining the traceability requirements.
- Provide user requirements support to project approvals milestones.
- Track and inform the requirement aspects of respective procurements.
- Attend regular planning and review meetings, occasionally at third party locations.
- Support to scrutiny engagements by developing documentation and attending meetings.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in an engineering discipline.
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain good customer relations.
- Experience in complex problem analysis and solution development in support of consulting tasks.
- Experience in requirements engineering/management.
- Requirements management expertise – assumptions identification and management, user requirements capture; system requirements definition; requirements traceability; verification & validation processes; Acceptance processes.
- Consultancy skills– building customer relations; flexibility in working hours and locations; adaptability to changing schedules; reliability and quality of task delivery; team player.
- Experience of working in a fast paced demanding environment with multiple stakeholders and client interfaces.
- Work as part of a client-side-support team, delivering outcomes at pace to tight timescales.
- Operate independently in setting and delivering work schedule.
- Undertake complex problem analysis and solution development in support of duties.
- Knowledge of MOD and/or ESA requirements processes and standards.
- Knowledge of the CADMIN MOD acquisition lifecycle.
- DOORS practitioner.
- Experience of working in the military and commercial sectors.
- Familiarity with ADAM assumption tracking tool.
- Chartered Engineer.
- Strong ability in requirements engineering principles, processes and products.
- Proficient writer of requirements documents.
- Familiarity with Acquisition System Guidance best practice.
- Highest levels of professionalism, demonstrated by constant drive to deliver quality outputs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good team worker with the ability to form working relationships within a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Positive attitude and drive to improve the business.
- Business, commercial and cultural awareness.
- Due to the nature of the role this will require the candidate to be Security Cleared (SC).
All roles within Telespazio VEGA have a defined closing date, however if a successful candidate is found before the advert expires the role will be closed early. We would therefore advise any candidate to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Closing Date for applications is 15th April 2019.
Location of the position is Wiltshire, UK.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
To apply : Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending your CV to email@example.com you give your consent for Telespazio VEGA to hold and process your personal information for the purpose of the application.