An exceptional opportunity for an experienced Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Lead manager to provide critical skills and capabilities supporting a satellite communications project.
Act as the ILS focal point for all ILS Tendering activities and manage the ILS work packages on behalf of delivery projects.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Manage and maintain ILS strategy.
- Perform detailed availability, reliability and maintainability analysis tasks, including Failure Modes.
- Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA).
- Provide technical expertise to delivery projects on all ILS related matters.
- Develop delivery project ILS strategy during the various project phases
- Support Assessment criteria.
- Ensure ILS evolves in a timely manner, consistent with the project schedule and gate reviews.
- Manage subcontractor ILS deliverables.
- Establish process for measuring and recording availability performance of equipment.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in an engineering discipline.
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain good customer relations.
- Experience in complex problem analysis and solution development in support of consulting tasks.
- Experience in ILS management.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of ILS.
- Understanding of performance metrics and KPIs.
- Consultancy skills– building customer relations; flexibility in working hours and locations; adaptability to changing schedules; reliability and quality of task delivery; team player.
- Experience of working in a fast paced demanding environment with multiple stakeholders and client interfaces.
- Work as part of a client-side-support team, delivering outcomes at pace to tight timescales.
- Operate independently in setting and delivering work schedule.
- Undertake complex problem analysis and solution development in support of duties.
- Knowledge of MOD and/or ESA ILS processes and standards.
- Knowledge of the CADMIN MOD acquisition lifecycle.
- Experience of working in the military and commercial sectors.
- Strong ability in ILS principles, processes and products.
- Proficient writer of ILS documents.
- Familiarity with Acquisition System Guidance best practice.
- Highest levels of professionalism, demonstrated by constant drive to deliver quality outputs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good team worker with the ability to form working relationships within a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Positive attitude and drive to improve the business.
- Business, commercial and cultural awareness.
- Due to the nature of the role this will require the candidate to be Security Cleared (SC).
All roles within Telespazio VEGA have a defined closing date, however if a successful candidate is found before the advert expires the role will be closed early. We would therefore advise any candidate to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Closing Date for applications is 15th April 2019.
Location of the position is Wiltshire, UK.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
To apply : Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending your CV to email@example.com you give your consent for Telespazio VEGA to hold and process your personal information for the purpose of the application.