An exciting opportunity for an experienced System Engineer to work for Telespazio VEGA onsite at ESTEC.
To provide support to the TEC-SYE – Systems and Concurrent Engineering Section with system engineering modeling and the development of tools and methods for the Concurrent Design Facility (CDF).
Responsibilities / Duties
Duties will include but are not limited to:
The postholder will provide support to the section activities in the areas of systems and concurrent engineering. In addition, support to the development and implementation of Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE), system engineering modeling and support of concurrent engineering tools & methods.
The activities will be in the area of:
- System engineering
- Tools and infrastructure maintenance & development to support system and concurrent engineering modeling (including OCDT)
- Methods, tools and standards to support MBSE
- System engineering support to projects in particular related to MBSE
Qualifications / Experience
- A PhD or MSc or equivalent qualification in an engineering or technology related discipline
- A background in a wide range of technologies relevant to space and experience in space projects and technology development
- Experience in (multi-disciplinary) system modeling, using SysML or comparable modeling languages as well as supporting tools
- Experience in requirements and verification engineering.
- Experience in and good knowledge of Model Based System Engineering
- Experience in software engineering and software development projects
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team within the boundaries of assigned tasks and a stringent schedule
- Good English language skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Excellent analytical skills
- High standard of document drafting
- Ability to work effectively both within a small team and in an autonomous way
- Positive, “can-do” approach
All roles within Telespazio VEGA have a defined closing date, however if a successful candidate is found before the advert expires the role will be closed early. We would therefore advise any candidate to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Closing Date for applications is 11 December 2018.
Location of the position is ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
Click Here To Apply With CV & Covering Letter
By sending your CV to email@example.com you give your consent for Telespazio VEGA to hold and process your personal information for the purpose of the application