An opportunity for an experienced Microwave Engineer to provide support onsite at ESTEC for Telespazio VEGA.
To support RF Technologies within TEC-EFE – Radio Frequency Equip. & Tech. Section.
Responsibilities / Duties
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the design, development and performance evaluation of RF technologies applicable to space and ground segments, with particular emphasis on RF passive equipment, components and technologies (Filters, IMUX/OMUX, ferrite devices, etc.)
- Provide expert technical support to projects and programmes
- Contribute to the generation of innovative ideas in the field of RF equipment and technologies and to the definition of ESA R&D programmes
- Define technical requirements and statements of work for the tasks to be performed by industry from early conceptual studies to full hardware development
- Contribute to the development/usage of section related laboratory facilities and analysis/simulation tools
- Maintain state-of-the-art expertise by monitoring the technological trends and applying them in the day-to-day tasks
Qualifications / Experience
- MSc in Microwave or RF Electronics Engineering another relevant engineering discipline
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience on Passive RF equipment, components and technologies
- Good English language skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Excellent analytical skills
- High standard of document drafting
- Ability to work effectively both within a small team and in an autonomous way
- Positive, “can-do” approach
All roles within Telespazio VEGA have a defined closing date, however if a successful candidate is found before the advert expires the role will be closed early. We would therefore advise any candidate to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Closing Date for applications is 11th November 2018.
Location of the position is ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
Click Here To Apply With CV & Covering Letter
By sending your CV to email@example.com you give your consent for Telespazio VEGA to hold and process your personal information for the purpose of the application