An opportunity for an experienced Antenna Engineer to work onsite at ESTEC for Telespazio VEGA UK.
Providing expert technical support on TT&C and PDT antennas within TEC-EFA – Antennae & Sub-mm Waves Section.
Responsibilities / Duties
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing expert technical support to ESA projects, programmes and general studies throughout all project phases, specifically in the field of TT&C and PDT antennas
- Participating in project reviews and performing “in-house” design and trade-offs to support project-specific technology developments
- Defining, initiating and monitoring R&D activities covering both long and short-term needs, specifically in the field of TT&C and PDT antennas
- Monitoring applicable scientific and technological trends and maintaining state-of-the-art expertise in TT&C and PDT antennas
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of MSc or equivalent in relevant field of study.
- Experience in TT&C and PDT antennas, architectures and technologies as applied to space.
- Minimum of 4 years industrial experience
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team within the boundaries of assigned tasks and a stringent schedule
- Good English language skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Excellent analytical skills
- High standard of document drafting
- Ability to work effectively both within a small team and in an autonomous way
- Positive, “can-do” approach
All roles within Telespazio VEGA have a defined closing date, however if a successful candidate is found before the advert expires the role will be closed early. We would therefore advise any candidate to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Closing Date for applications is Monday 24th June 2019.
Location of the position is ESTEC, Noordwijk, Netherlands
To apply : Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending your CV to email@example.com you give your consent for Telespazio VEGA to hold and process your personal information for the purpose of the application.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.